HowTo: First configuration of FullIPTV
After new Installtion you need make the first configuration of FullIPTV:
1. First of all you need add your own Informations on General Settings like:
- App Title:
- App Logo:
2. Add your Subscription packages for example:
3. Define your Device Types (this are the Authentification Methods, how your Devices later connect to the CMS). So this depending from your Devices, for example:
- MAG 250 IPTV Boxes (please take ony MAC Auth.)
- for Android App (please take User/Pass Auth)
- for Enigma2 Plugin (please take User/Pass Auth)
- for XMBC Plugin (please take User/Pass Auth)
- for Windows Prog (please take User/Pass Auth)
- For other Player like VLC or SimpleTV (please take also User/Pass Auth), in this case you need download Playlist
please NOTE: User/Pass are Username and Password that you put in when you add a new Device
4. Add your Device (that later will be connect to your Server)
5. Add your Channel Types List (this means Channel Category) like:
6. Add your Channels
HowTo: What to check if channels/playlist/server "not working" To answer all of you that you...
HowTo: Download Playlist from CMS If you need Playlists from CMS: 1. Go to your CMS 2....
HowTo: Add your Playlist to XBMC Here is a tutorial how to install XBMC addon : First...
HowTo: Install or Update FullIPTV You must have mandatory ubuntu 13.10 or 14.04 There are...
HowTo: Re-İnstall FullIPTV If you make some mistakes during the installation you do need make...